06 Jun Star in a Book Trailer and WIN $279
Would you like to win $279 and a pile of signed books? Would you like to star in the next Exploding Endings book trailer?
If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, then this is the competition for you!
This competition requires a video entry/audition. Simply memorise five excuses from ‘The Top 79’ in either of the first two Exploding Endings books, make a video of yourself saying the excuses, and send the video in. Easy!
- select a variety of excuses in terms of difficulty (you’ll be required to learn lines for the official book trailer)
- introduce yourself and explain why you think you’ll be great for the lead role
- use a range of different facial expressions
- be expressive and clear with your voice
- show a bit of attitude – you’re proving your innocence! No teacher can blame you with these excuses
- try to keep the video to less than 1 min 30 seconds
- have fun
You might like to check out the trailer for Exploding Endings: Dingbats & Lollypop Arms to get inspiration!
To enter the competition you must:
- have permission from your parents or guardian (they’ll need to post your audition to my Facebook Page, or email it in)
- be human (sorry, no cats or marshmallows allowed)
- be aged 8-12 years
- live in Sydney or be able to film in Sydney in early August
The closing date for entries is July 31, 2016.
Have fun and I look forward to seeing your entries soon!